Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Upcoming Show!

Hey, hey, hey! I'm pleased to announce that yours truly will be a "Special Guest", at the upcoming Victoria's Ultimate Hobby and Toy Fair in sunny Victoria B.C. If you've never been to the show it's an amazing event with an arena full of vintage and new collectable toys, comic books, vintage books and magazines, displays and demonstrations from numerous clubs and groups, a charity carnival, costume contests, tons of door prizes and a heck of a lot more (did I just copy the text from the poster? Pretty much!)

Anyway - it's a great time and is becoming more and more like a comic-con with all the displays and more artists in attendance. This time I've been invited to show and sell my new prints (more info on that coming up - I promise!), original art, to sign copies of books and magazines I've illustrated (and pretty much anything else anyone wants me to sign!) and just say "HI!" (all caps and exclamation point guaranteed!). I'll be flanked in "Artists Alley" by  the incredibly talented Dapper Dan and Canadian comic book legend and pal Ken Steacy.

So if you are in the area I highly recommend stopping by for an hour or two (you need that much just to see everything). And don't forget to stop by and say "howdy"!

No comments:

Post a Comment